The War and Peace Revival
General Show Info
- Show opens 9.00am on all 5 days of the show.
- Car Parks open at 08.00am. Car Parking is FREE
- One Day Admission tickets are not day dependent, you can use your one day ticket on any one day.
- Dog’s are allowed at the show but limited to 1 dog per person with all normal courtesies applied
- For disabled parking, there are no disabled permits, just display your blue badge in the window
Veterans and Armed Forces Offer – All bone-fide serving personnel and veterans will qualify for an on-the-day entry price of just £10 per qualifying person – no forms to fill-in! Just turn up on the day with official documents proving your status. A Veterans Badge will not allow you vets discount. All under sixteens will receive FREE entry! Cadet Force units take note!
- Serving armed forces personnel can benefit from this special rate on production of Military ID.
- Veterans must produce official documents proving their Veteran status.
Veteran Coach parties and large Veteran organised groups of qualifying persons may purchase their £10 tickets and/or apply for their WW2 Veterans free tickets in advance by written application with payment to the event office. All armed forces or veteran coach party/group applications must be made on the official headed writing paper of the group, association or unit involved.
All postal applications for tickets should be sent to: The War and Peace Revival, Office Suites 1-3, Sandpits Farm, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset. BH16 6AG
Current serving armed forces personnel can also benefit from this discounted rate on production of military ID. The cost of this is just £10 that is a 50% discount on the gate.
Oprettet af iCagenda